Thursday, February 02, 2012

The Olga Project

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since we said goodbye to Grandma Olga. I can't believe I've had her memorial pictures on my todo list that long too. Now that the planets have aligned (the scanner's working, the kids are listening, etc.) I'm finding that I need some help. I'm going to post the pictures I have here as I scan them. If you have any information (names, dates, events) that I could add to each picture, please post it in a comment so I can include it in the book.

At first I was thinking it would just be a book of pictures but you really can't have an old picture without a story to go with it right? So let's see what we can come up with and if you have any pictures, could you send them to me? Also, what will the title of this book be? Do you like, "Just Olga" or "Olga Beck" or something else??

So, here's the first picture - this may turn out to be the cover. I really like it.

1 comment:

nisacatbo said...

Isn't she lovely?