Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Am I a Stalker??

Okay, here I am, wanting to focus on my kids and they’re suddenly not doing anything new! The Milestone Calendar is starting to look a little monotonous – no, it’s the filling it out I think that is getting a bit monotonous. Still, there will come a point won’t there, when they do stop advancing so dramatically every day. My sick habit of tracking them this way is already so engrained – how am I going to loosen its hold?

--clip from the milestone calendar-- (when I figure out how to post it! please help if you know how to put an .xls doc in a post.)

Perhaps it’s time for me to return to inspecting my own life and the brazen improvements needed there, no? I never really thought about these children of mine as the ultimate diversion, but aren’t they? Wow! I’ve really taken some time off…

No comments: