As much as my son has grown and developed over the past 11 months, I realize I have too. I’ve stopped wondering what happened to my life and truly become a mother. I've gained a bit of much-needed confidence and learned some wonderful things along the way:
- You have never felt anything as soft as the tender feeling of your baby’s tiny hand wrapped around your finger.
- Parenthood is indeed an experience like no other, whose joys defy description. Think understatement.
- Nothing can chase away workday agnst faster than your baby’s sweet giggles.
- You can tell what a person’s real priorities are by what they do when their baby finally naps. Mine are: 1-go to the bathroom, 2-eat something, 3-check e-mail.
- The clichés are true: they do grow up SO fast!